Volunteer fundraisers are essential to our success.
Make your fundraising event fun and get your family, friends, teammates, neighbors or colleagues at your workplace or in your community to sponsor you online. The more money you raise, the more you can help us in our fight against childhood glaucoma.
10 steps to successful fundraising:
- Decide on your fundraiser – see some ideas listed below.
- Contact us by email or phone to support you.
- We will give you a web link to set up your own fundraising page on Click and Pledge.
- Publicize your event and accept donations online via your fundraising page.
- Share your link by email and on social media with your friends, colleagues and family all around the world.
- We will add your event to our upcoming events calendar.
- As soon as you receive any sponsorship you will be notified and an instant personalized thank you email will be sent to the donor.
- All funds will be transferred securely to Sarah’s Fund for Saving Kids’ Sight at Children’s Eye Foundation.
- Have fun at your event and feel good knowing that you have helped kids with glaucoma live a better life.
- Share your fundraising story with us, to inspire others.
Run, walk, plan a party, sell popsicles – there are endless ways you can honor your childhood glaucoma hero! Join the many other childhood glaucoma families who have empowered themselves by raising funds and increasing awareness about childhood glaucoma. You can raise money for Sarah’s Fund in many ways, such as:
- Organize an athletic event, such as a sponsored walk, bike ride, fun run, golf tournament or a dance-a-thon
- Host a party, bowl-a-thon, or art auction
- Organize a pancake breakfast or hold a local car wash
- Turn your next bike ride, 5k run or triathlon into a pledge event for Sarah’s Fund
- Host a kids’ lemonade stand or school popsicle sale
All fundraising efforts, large and small, will make a difference in the fight to prevent blindness from childhood glaucoma.