Your gift to Saving Kids’ Sight could be matched dollar for dollar by your employer! Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees, Please ask your HR department if your company matches employee charitable gifts.
Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. Most corporate procedures are simple:
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to Resilience Partners NFP along with your gift. Designate your gift for Fund# 8006.
- Resilience Partners NFP will verify the completed form and return it to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to Resilience Partners NFP for Saving Kids' Sight.
- Completed forms can be sent with your personal gift, or after your online donation, to:
Note that some large corporations have an online gift matching request system. In this case, you will also need the EIN/Tax ID Number: 47-3136024